My latino wife calls me Sweetie: My First Post

Friday, October 31, 2014

My First Post

     This is my initial blog about my life with my latin wife known to many as BohemianBabushka.  I will be posting about my adventures with my wife on here as a newcomer to the latin culture and all the fun we have together. Below are some images of one of my favorite places I have visited with my wife, Little Havana in Miami where her grandma lives.  This is a vibrant , colorful place jumping with art, music, restaurants,nightclubs, etc . all within walking distance.  Oh and I can't tell how wonderful the smell of all the latin food and cigars mix with this funky place.


1 comment:

  1. Bienvenido to the Blogasphere Sweetie!! Looking forward to your posts and views of our life together. Lots of BB2U .

    ReplyDelete