My latino wife calls me Sweetie: My Wife says, "I Got Lucky When I Married Her"

Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Wife says, "I Got Lucky When I Married Her"

My wife sometimes says to me, "You got lucky when you married me", and I always answer her swiftly with a "yes"! There are a number of things about my wife Sonia or her persona, Bohemian Babushka that make me lucky.

 So far it hasn't been her playing of the lottery that has made me lucky, but we have been on the roll lately with the Florida game, "Lucky Money" winning a couple dollars many times. The quotation by my wife usually comes after a great meal that she has prepared and she knows I love it when she sees my head bobbing.

The other night she fixed an original tasting pork with a light barbecue sauce with one of my favorites, red beans and rice with squash in it. The mix of red beans, tender pork and squash is out of this world! Check out this picture below.


Cuban Food  BBQ pork Red Beans and Rice

I didn't marry Babushka for her cooking but like she says I got lucky! With her warm smile, twinkling eyes, exotic look and countless other assets, yea, very lucky!


BB natural






No comments:

Post a Comment