My latino wife calls me Sweetie: It's Good To Escape To Miami

Monday, July 13, 2015

It's Good To Escape To Miami

It's good to have a place to get away to, like Miami. OK, I'm lucky, my Latina wife grew up in Miami and her family is there. So we can visit grand-kids, and do other great things that a city this size has to offer. My Cuban wife always says "You will be eating good when we visit", and you know that is very true. Of course there are some nice tropical beaches to enjoy. My wife makes meals like the Cuban steak sandwich, pasta with red sauce, meat, garlic bread made from Cuban bread. Chicken dishes with black beans, rice, and plantains is always one of my favorites. A little wine for the meal, and of course tropical ice cream! There are things here you can't find anywhere,
I am enjoying!


1 comment:

  1. Love that beach scene Sweetie. And I love the fact you enjoy visiting my hometown and family. jehe The food part I never doubted you'd like. ; ) BB2U x 1000

    ReplyDelete